A public service announcement to shopaholics like moi in Jakartown: the much-awaited Great Jakarta Sale is here!
The 9th Great Jakarta Sale (GJS) kicked off last June 2 (Friday) throughout the city. Scheduled to last until the 12th of July, we’ve got more than a month to shop ’til we drop. Take note that brands discount up to 70%!
One of the most exciting parts of the GJS is the midnight sale, which will be conducted alternately by malls. Here’s the schedule all over the city:
- Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, June 16-17
- Plaza Atrium, June 17
- Senayan City, June 16-18
- Plaza Indonesia, June 16-17
- Transmart Cilandak, June 10-11 and June 23-24
- Gandaria City, June 10
- Kalibata City Square, June 10
- Pejaten Village, June 10 and 17
- Lippo Mall Kemang, June 10
- Plaza Semanggi, June 16-17
- Plaza Blok M, June 17
- Kota Kasablanka, June 17
- Lotte Shopping Avenue, June 17-18
- Central Park Neo Soho, June 10-11
- Mal Taman Anggrek, June 17
- Mal Taman Palem, June 17
- Lippo Mall Puri, June 10
- Mall Kelapa Gading, June 10 and 17
- Baywalk Mall, Sabtu, June 10
- Mall Of Indonesia, June 10
- PIK Avenue, June 10 and 17
- Emporium Pluit Mall, June 17-18
- Mal Artha Gading, June 17
- Lippo Plaza Kramat Jati, June 10 and 17
- Cibubur Junction, June 16-17
- Arion Mall, June 17
- Lippo Plaza Kramat Jati, June 17
- Mall Bassura, June 17
Aside from the malls, another one of my much-awaited event is the pre-loved luxury brands sale in Kemang. This year, Colony 6 Kemang is hosting it from the 13th until the 17th of June. Guaranteed authentic luxury bags including Hermes, Chanel, Goyard, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Christian Dior, Givenchy, YSL, etc. can be had during this event. I just saw that some of the reputable Instagram sellers selling mint to excellent condition bags that I follow and consign my bags to will be participating in this event. This is definitely in my to-do list this week.
Aside from shopping, there is also a blood donation drive in the malls during this time. And while the shopaholics spend, they can also win shopping vouchers, motorbikes and TV sets totaling Rp400 million worth.
For more information, visit the official site The Great Jakarta Sale.